ASSOCIATE, SEGMENT & PRODUCT MARKETING
POSITION STATUS: Permanent Full-time
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
The Marketing Associate will collaborate with the Segment and Product Marketing team to facilitate the execution of end-to-end marketing campaigns and initiatives designed to acquire, steward, and retain Donors. Reporting to the Associate Director, this role is responsible for supporting the day-to-day execution of programs and initiatives developed in the Segment and Product Marketing portfolio within the Marketing Department. This includes early lifecycle donor management, unique segment campaigns, and product marketing.
- Contribute to campaign execution and marketing journey development, working with agencies, vendors and internal partners to achieve business targets;
- Develop and implement multi-channel integrated campaigns across platforms (email, direct mail, digital, social, print, mass, telemarketing). Including creative development and marketing testing plans.
- Assist in the development of all aspects of a campaign, including but not limited to:
- Program and campaign briefs;
- Tracking and governing timelines;
- Review of media plans, marketing tactics, and creative;
- Monitoring email business rules and deployment scheduling;
- Consolidating feedback and approvals;
- Overseeing production; and
- Campaign reporting
- Prepare reports and provide strategic analysis. Support data processes with internal and external partners; including data briefs, and data mining & segmentation;
- Support day-to-day Segment and Product Marketing operations, including managing invoices, donor escalations, maintaining web content and fostering cooperative relationships across the Foundation;
- Assist the team in the portfolio planning by maintaining accurate P&L reporting, manipulating data and inputting to post analyses, as well as identifying trends and opportunities to inform strategy;
- Identify and recommend process improvements to improve execution and integration across the various teams.
While we know that for any job posting no one candidate will possess the qualifications being sought in equal measure, below is an outline of the qualifications we believe are important for a candidate to bring to the position or for the successful candidate to develop while in the role:
- Post-secondary education with a focus in marketing with 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience working with agencies and vendors to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns across channels and tactics (e.g. Email, direct, digital, social, print, mass);
- Capability to analyze and interpret data; build recommendations for campaign optimizations;
- Experience working within CRM databases to pull, manipulate and analyze data;
- Strong business and financial acumen;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Superior organization and time management skills;
- Ability to balance competing priorities, working independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build strong, trusting relationships with internal and external partners/stakeholders;
- Experience working within a Not-for-Profit environment will be considered an asset;
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, BlackBaud CRM, Shopify or Luminate Online will be considered an asset.
We’re looking for a passionate individual who is interested in moving the dial and making a difference. We are an environment that looks to attract hardworking and committed people; people who want to challenge themselves and grow with a globally recognized brand that continues to change the world. If this describes you, consider joining our team. We look forward to reviewing your application.
TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
HIRING SALARY RANGE: $66,997.00 – $78,820.00; with the ability to progress to a maximum of $94,584.00 To ensure fair and equitable pay at SickKids Foundation, placement on the salary range will be based on your years of experience, skills and qualifications relevant to the Associate, Segment and Product Marketing position.
To help you lead in the fight for kid’s health and to support your health, wellness and career growth, in addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefit package (includes a flex benefit plan), tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements, pension plan and birth parent/parental top up – to name a few!
HOURS: 35-hour work week, flexible work options available
DATEPOSTED: May 15, 2023
AVAILABLE TO: Internal and External Candidates
DEADLINE: May 28, 2023
Please apply on-line by visiting our website: www.sickkidsfoundation.com
SickKids Foundation is committed to its people and the talents, capabilities, and perspectives they bring to our mission. We live that commitment by being open and accessible to all, by valuing and respecting every individual, and by equally supporting every employee. As an organization proud to have joined the BlackNorth Initiative’s CEO pledge, we uphold our commitment by inviting and encouraging individuals from diverse lived experiences from Black, Indigenous, communities of colour, people with disabilities, 2SLBTQIA+ community and all candidates who may contribute to the further diversification of the Foundation’s community.
Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact the Human Resources Department at: HR@sickkidsfoundation.com