Regeneration Outreach Community is a community of caring persons who, as an expression of Christian
love in action, are continually striving to provide dignity to the lives of all those in need. We operate seven
days a week bringing healing, personal growth and spiritual awareness to those in need within a safe and
Regeneration is launching a capital campaign with the ultimate goal of moving into its own facility. The
Campaign Director will instrumental in a successful campaign.
This is an excellent role for someone with relevant experience, who would like to manage a campaign in collaboration with a fully-committed executive staff and engaged volunteers, supported by professional counsel.
The Campaign Director is the individual with the most accurate and comprehensive knowledge of the details
of the campaign and ensures efficient management of campaign activity, responsive support to campaign
volunteers, and effective monitoring and reporting. The Campaign Director reports to the CEO.
THE CAMPAIGN DIRECTOR WILL
• Manage the activities related to the planning, execution and control of the capital campaign and the
associated public relations activities.
• Work with senior leadership volunteers (Steering Committee followed by a Campaign Cabinet) as
well as with the other senior staff of Regeneration Outreach, and with professional counsel.
• Respond to requests and direction of Campaign Chair, but also collaborates with the Chair and other
• Manage the activities and processes prescribed by the Campaign Cabinet (in consultation with
professional counsel) to achieve the goals of the Campaign
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Become thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the work of the organization.
• Assist in the recruitment of senior volunteers and volunteer teams.
• Recruit and hire campaign staff as needed in consultation with the CEO and professional counsel.
• Train campaign office staff and orient them to their responsibilities and how those responsibilities affect the
• Oversee research on donor prospects as identified from all sources.
• Participate in planning and execution of training sessions for volunteer canvassers.
• Participate in prospect identification, qualification and development of strategies for individual cornerstone
gift prospects, as well as for all other prospects.
• Monitor progress in consultation with professional counsel and propose or take necessary actions to ensure
timetable and goals are met.
• Monitor campaign budget.
• Ensure finance and gift recording procedures are properly administered in consultation with the Director of
Operations and Donor Care personnel.
• Help develop donor recognition policies and ensure their observance.
• Participate in meetings of steering committee and, later, the campaign cabinet
• Participate in development of all communications and PR materials, including securing necessary information
from Regeneration, as well as participating in drafting the case statement, proposals and important
• Ensure that staff of Regeneration Outreach are kept well informed as necessary and appropriate.
• University graduate.
• Ideally 3-5 years in roles with management functions, with progressively greater duties.
• Mature and able to deal effectively with community and business leaders
• Fundraising experience preferred
• Experience in voluntary organization an asset, particularly working with volunteers
• Demonstrated ability to direct other
• Ability to manage various activities to meet deadlines
• Computer literate in word processing, online research, and database inputting and report generation
• Strong verbal and writing skills
• Strong interpersonal and team skills
• Committed to and in complete sympathy with the goals and character of Regeneration Outreach.
• This is a Contract position for 24 months. Start date is as soon as appropriate candidate is found.
• Work hours are Monday to Friday with the flexibility to accommodate evenings and weekends as
• Position can be applied for at https://regenbrampton.com/careers