Corporate Sponsorships Specialist
monstrARTity is currently seeking applicants for the freelance consultant contract position of Corporate Sponsorships Specialist, with availability from May 2, 2022.
This position will support the following programs:
- #BollywoodMonster Mashup, the largest South Asian festival in Canada and rated the #1 festival at Mississauga Celebration Square;
- #MonsterArts, where professional artists provide cross-cultural workshops to children and seniors;
- #MonsterMasterclass, where diverse artist entrepreneurs create original online video content
Born in 2011, monstrARTity is an award-winning, Mississauga-based incorporated not-for-profit organization, filling systemic cultural and economic gaps in underserved diverse communities via festivals, interactive workshops for youth & seniors, artist mentorship and youth employment programs.
* This position is a combination of remote work, team conference calls and meetings in Mississauga. Meetings are currently being conducted virtually due to COVID-19. This will be modified according to provincial and Peel Public Health guidelines.*
- Developing and executing organization’s sponsorship and earned revenues strategy, to convert target sponsors and earned revenue clients for each program
- Creating, allocating and communicating sponsorship benefits for different sponsor levels, in order to brand all elements of each program
- Liaising with internal functional teams to proactively assess potential gaps in funding for planned programming or marketing activities
- Building a database and maintaining relationships with corporate sponsors, marketing agencies and earned revenue targets to create a diverse sales funnel
- Measuring and demonstrating ROI to sponsors through regular communication and final reports
- Recommending improvements to pitch materials (sponsor decks, direct emails, online content, videos etc.) based on data, in order to increase sponsor and earned revenues target conversions
- Justifying proposed tactics with target and industry insights, and measuring sponsor satisfaction in order to inform future strategies
- Documenting sponsorship and earned revenues processes, test results and best practices
- Freelance contractor position
- Earliest start date: May 2, 2022
- Perks: Remote work and flexible hours
- Term: May 2 – Nov 30, 2022. Contract renewing annually.
- Compensation: $40,000-$60,000 per annum, negotiated based on experience and time commitment
- Must be able to make mandatory weekly team calls (Tuesdays), team meetings in Mississauga and stakeholder meetings in the Greater Toronto Area as required*
- *Meetings are currently being conducted virtually due to COVID-19. This will be modified according to provincial and Peel Public Health guidelines
- Must have access to own laptop and phone
To apply, submit the application form at monstrARTity.com/employment. Candidates are encouraged to include a PDF or link to their portfolio. Those selected to proceed will be contacted to schedule a short written case study (expected to take 45 mins, to be completed within 1.25 hours). Once case studies are reviewed, shortlisted candidates will progress to a 30-minute interview.
Applications will not be accepted after 11:59 pm on Sun Apr 3, 2022. Thank you for your interest in monstrARTity.