Database Specialist – CRM
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC). This mission guides all decision making, regardless of job function. Understanding and addressing the needs of people affected by blood cancers is fundamental to who we are and what we do.
We are mission driven:
- dedicated to serving the blood cancer community
- committed to learning about blood cancers, LLSC services and new treatment options
- empowered to take ownership of our mission by informing, educating, and connecting people to LLSC services
…motivated by data integrity and using your database expertise to make a difference in the community. You are compassionate in your outlook and driven to do work that matters. You want to be on the ground floor of a work-in-progress, helping build the future. You are detail-oriented and passionate about laying the foundation for a data driven organization. You yearn for freedom to work on your own terms and embrace the responsibility that comes with that.
You are looking for a full time-position, working remotely, anywhere in Canada.
…The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC). We want to rewrite the non-profit business model and have started by taking a hard look in the mirror. We have emerged with a renewed focus and commitment to advance patient and research outcomes through employee engagement.
We believe CULTURE is Everything
- ENGAGEDemployees are the key to our success
- Talented, high performing employees are driven by an internal standard of excellence and take a great deal of responsibility for their own success and the success of their organization
- High-performing employees need freedom to thrive
- We will never achieve our true potential unless our employees feel supported, valued, and free
- Freedom begets boldness and we must be BOLD, willing to move forward with knowledge and conviction despite uncertainty, willing to share, try and perhaps fail without fear, willing to take calculated risks and THINK BIG
Our CORE VALUES and What they mean
We put our patients first. Our leadership style is grounded in the sharing of power for the growth and well-being of our people and the blood cancer community.
We see learning as more than professional development, but as a mindset and philosophy to help us constantly adapt, change, and excel.
We celebrate character and genuineness. We expect, respect and welcome different opinions, modes of expression and diversity.
We believe success is a team sport. We care about results, but more importantly, we care how those results are achieved.
Freedom & Responsibility
We trust our team. We embrace the freedom of employees to work non-traditional hours if needed, to work from home and exercise creativity in career goals and development.
What We Will Do Together
- Assess accuracy and integrity of Raisers Edge (RE) and Luminate Online (LO) to ensure data is of high quality
- Export and import data from various sources
- Execute Data Hygiene Protocol and Duplicate Management Projects
- Assist on creating and maintaining standard operating procedures and business rules for all data processing and database related activities
- Track and communicate database updates and changes to appropriate departments
- Assist in monthly reconciliation process between main systems
- Assist with API development and integration projects, ensuring flow of data between Luminate Online, Team Raiser and Raiser’s Edge NXT meets requirements
- Manage and monitor users, permissions, access and define roles
You will be successful if you are comfortable
- Working on a team that embraces change, sets ambitious goals, and works together to achieve them
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Trying new things, taking calculated risks, and potentially failing, but able to keep on trying
- Thinking holistically and “outside the box” to solve problems
- Effectively interpreting and communicating complex data internally
- Working with RE NXT web version and database version, Luminate Online, Team Raiser
- Being guided by a bold vision that advance’s LLSC’s mission across Canada
- Organizational skills and ability to balance competing priorities
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Raiser’s Edge, Luminate Online or equivalent fundraising CRM Database
- Intermediate Excel proficiency (comfortable with formulas, pivot tables, filtering)
- Understanding of queries and data analysis
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
- CRA Gift Policy knowledge an asset
- LLSC understands you may not meet all the criteria but if you are interested in this opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
We are committed to taking every precaution reasonable for the protection of the health and safety of our staff and other stakeholders. As a result, all employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by May 20th, 2022. Applicants are encouraged to apply early as resumes will be reviewed as they are received.