RVH Foundation has publicly launched its historic $100M Keep Life Wild campaign to support the vital expansion of the Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre, one of the busiest and most advanced regional health centres in Ontario, and home to many specialized regional programs like cancer, cardiac, stroke and mental health.
The Development Coordinator is a key contributor to achieving the $100M campaign goal by supporting the (two) Managers of Donor Advising. This role is hybrid, working both from home and in office based in Innisfil two days per week.
For more information about the RVH Foundation, our work to support RVH and the Keep Life Wild campaign, visit keeplifewild.ca.
- College diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience in business or healthcare administration
- 2 to 3 years administrative experience in not-for-profit or hospital foundation environment, or similarly complex organization
- Proficiency in Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge and/or NXT, and data entry experience an asset
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office suite
- Governance experience an asset
- Effective interpersonal skills and an approach to others that is compassionate, mindful, and grateful, while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with coworkers, effectively coordinating the work of the many people who contribute to securing major gifts
- Critical thinker, with a common sense approach to decision making and problem solving
- Proficient in minute taking and meeting coordination
- Ability to research and compile detailed information into briefings
- Carries out their role with a sense of ownership, working proactively, capable of independent judgment, takes initiative and is flexible
- Excellent organizational skills, effectively managing competing and often complex priorities
- Ability to use AI-based productivity tools such as ChatGPT an asset
This position will provide administrative support to the (two) Managers of Donor Advising (MDAs) with the objective to support and coordinate their schedules and tasks to optimize their time spent with donors.
- Coordinate the onboarding and orientation of Donor Advisors
- Support the creation of MDAs prospect research, development of prospect profiles and call plans
- Coordinates the tracking of major gift activity and prospect management
- Coordinates logistics for prospect/donor tours throughout the health centre
- Collaborate with the Donor Experience team to plan, develop and coordinate meaningful and customized stewardship and recognition activities
- Supports annual business planning process
- Supports planned giving documentation and administrative tasks
- Provides coverage for Senior Administrative Assistant and Donor Relations Assistant when required
- Participate in Foundation events, including those that may fall on evenings and weekends
- Follow all policies and processes related to role responsibilities
- Adhere to the AFP Code of Conduct, commit to living the RVH values every day, and contribute to a positive team culture