Reporting to the Director of Development, the Officer is responsible for supporting and building brand awareness for the Niagara Children’s Centre. As a spokesperson for the Centre, the Officer will support and coordinate special events, service clubs, donor relations, grant proposals and other Development tasks and projects while adhering with the organization’s objectives, values and strategic priorities. A complete job description can be found at www.niagarachildrenscentre.com
To be considered, candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- A can-do attitude within an evolving organization striving to make a difference
- Passionate about not-for-profit environments supporting children and youth
- Relevant experience in fundraising in the not-for-profit sector
- Exceptional administrative skills with outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Solid team player that has the ability to communicate and collaborate with others
- Motivated and energized by achieving results and reaching new targets
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of successful development exposure and responsibilities
If you are inspired by the work of Niagara Children’s Centre and would like to join our team, we would love to hear from you! Qualified and interested applicants are asked to submit the following:
- Cover letter
- A statement of salary expectations
Applicants are to submit their application package as one document to: email@example.com
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and encourage early submissions.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only those applicants receiving an interview will be contacted.
Niagara Children’s Centre is committed to providing a barrier-free environment for all stakeholders including our clients, employees, job applicants, visitors, and any other individual who enters our Centre or access our information. As an organization, we respect and uphold the requirements set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Customer Service Standard, and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulations. If you require an accommodation(s) during the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.