Digital Fundraising Coordinator
Who We Are
The Ontario SPCA and Humane Society is a registered charity and has been operating for 150 years. The Society provides care, comfort and compassion to animals in need in communities across Ontario; we value all animals and advocate to treat them with respect and kindness. We strive to keep pets and families together and do so through a variety of community support services.
Position: As an experienced Digital Fundraising Coordinator you will be responsible for the execution of activities that raise funds and contribute to the success of the Development team’s fundraising programs in the digital spectrum. The role focuses on supporting the raising of funds online and the cultivation and stewardship of prospective future donors and existing donors through tactical execution of our campaigns.
Location: This role is based out of Provincial Office with eligibility to participate in our flexible work program.
A Typical Day
- Performing tactical execution of the digital giving strategy, which includes email, social media advertising, search, display advertising, lead generation and revenue generation campaigns
- Supporting the growth of our Legacy Giving program through the execution of digital legacy giving marketing strategies, such as lead generation and email cultivation that aim to prospect and cultivate legacy leads and donors
- Supporting growth of Monthly Giving program through execution of digital engagement and conversion strategies for monthly donors
- Managing our Paws & Give™ online store which is the home for both merchandise and symbolic giving
- Establishing stewardship of organization’s adopters, donors and spay/neuter clients through execution of digital stewardship initiatives that aim to convert clients and adopters into donors and adoption ambassadors
- Building donation forms, fundraising pages, landing pages and additional online fundraising pages as needed
- Providing backup support for tracking and reporting of digital program revenue and expenses
- Providing campaign summaries to report back on cheers and challenges of all program activities, and future recommended learnings.
Why You Should Join Our Team?
- Be part of an energetic team environment with others who share your passion for animal wellbeing!
- Competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision benefits
- This role is eligible for our flexible remote work program
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Paid sick time
- 3 weeks of vacation after 3 years of service
- Discounted pet food and supplies
- Discounted virtual pet care services
- Onsite parking
Do You Have What it Takes?
- University/College degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years relevant experience in non-profit online fundraising and/or marketing
- 2+ years of experience with Luminate Online
- Has or is working towards Google Marketing certification
- Working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated, high energy, results oriented with the drive to exceed expectations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to execute multiple tasks often with tight deadlines
We Can’t Wait to Meet You!
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Manager, Digital Fundraising
Ontario SPCA and Humane Society
Please quote “Digital Fundraising” in the subject line.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in the Ontario SPCA and Humane Society, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario SPCA and Humane Society provides accommodation during all stages of the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please advise us if you are contacted for an interview and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at 888-668-7722 or firstname.lastname@example.org .