We are looking for a passionate Executive Director!
Peel Children’s Aid Foundation (PCAF) is a great place to work. The Board of Directors are friendly and experienced. The staff are incredibly passionate. The programs are innovative and impactful. And the organization’s commitment to vulnerable children and families is unwavering.
Peel Children’s Aid Foundation is a registered charity raising funds in partnership with Peel Children’s Aid Society for urgently needed programs that provide financial support, educational opportunities, and, most of all, hope to children, youth and families. We want to make their lives better through their interaction with us.
Please visit our website to learn more about our organization – peelcaf.com
Reporting to the Board of Directors the Executive Director is responsible for furthering the mission of the Foundation by leading a proactive and varied portfolio of fund development programs, including major gifts, a signature event, corporate sponsorship, third-party fundraising, and sustaining positive relationships with our donors. Other responsibilities include communications, evaluation of fundraising programs and strategic planning.
The Executive Director will work closely with Peel CAS CEO, and the Senior Management team at Peel CAS. This is a key relationship.
The Executive Director is the key ambassador for the Foundation and maintains.
ongoing contact with high-net-worth corporations, foundations, and community groups. The team consists of a Manager, Development, Manager, Administration, and Development Coordinator along with a core group of volunteers.
Knowledge, skill and experience:
- As a fundraising leader, you bring 8 – 10 years of demonstrated experience leading fundraising teams
- A proven track record in developing and achieving targets for staff-driven campaigns, annual giving and, major gift programs.
- Strong comfort and track record working with high net-worth donors (HNW) closing 6 and 7 figures. Experience fundraising in a like-sized smaller fund development shop.
- Excellent computer proficiency, including MS Office Suite. Previous experience using CRM software is a definite asset.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and a passionate storyteller.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in pipeline development, prospect review and, qualification, proposal development, report writing, successful cultivation, and solicitation.
- Ability to align corporate/donor interest with approved funding priorities/cases support to inspire giving and long-term engagement.
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle as required.
- We are looking for someone innovative, self-driven, who knows their stuff. Additional
- position attributes include a track record in securing major gifts and proficiency in leading a robust strategy for growth in fundraising.
- A post-secondary degree and/or graduate diploma in fund development or a related field is also a requirement for this position.
- A strong relationship builder and demonstrates an eagerness to initiate new relationships and expand the donor base
- Strategic but also understands when its important to roll up his/her sleeves and get the job done
- An influencer
- Adaptable, flexible, and Self-motivated
- Team oriented and collaborative; enjoys a non-hierarchal environment
- A detail-oriented individual who can multi-task effectively.
- Results-oriented and a creative thinker.
We offer a salary range of $110,000 to $125,000 plus benefits and an RRSP matching program. We offer hybrid working arrangements with 2 to 3 days on site.
If you believe you have the skills and talent to join our team, please send a cover letter and your resume to Peter Hoppe at email@example.com by March 24th, 2023