Foundation Associate, Community Giving
Reporting to the Executive Director, Owen Sound Regional Hospital Foundation; the Foundation Associate, Community Giving is responsible for raising funds for the Foundation through a variety of community giving initiatives including direct mail, events, and third-party events. The Foundation Associate will work closely with the Executive Director to implement a Foundation stewardship plan.
Qualifications / Skills / Abilities:
- Preferred College or University Degree in Fundraising/Non-Profit Management or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience and demonstrated success in annual giving programs, direct response/direct mail, online fundraising and events.
- Experience managing projects with tight timelines and firm deadlines.
- Proven skills to successfully communicate including written, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated experience in computer programs, donor databases and social media platforms such as Raiser’s Edge, MailChimp, facebook, twitter, MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Recent satisfactory performance and attendance records.
- Adherence to GBHS ‘CARE’ Behaviours (Collaboration, Accountability, Respect, Excellence) and ‘LEAD’ Competencies (Lead by example, Empower, Achieve results, Develop others) and a commitment to a safe workplace free of violence and harassment.
- Advocates and supports a culture of patient safety and demonstrates an understanding of how the department service and assigned responsibilities contribute to overall patient safety at GBHS through patient safety knowledge, skills and attitudes.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Grey Bruce Health Services. We have many exciting opportunities available. GBHS is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Please notify Human Resources of any accommodation needs you may have during the recruitment and selection process. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posting Date: 2021-11-10
Interested candidates please apply online.
Salary Range: $50,538 – $63,173 annually