FCM Network is a fundraising agency comprised of seasoned and eager young professionals working
collaboratively with our clients to find innovative solutions to their fundraising. Our main objective is to
establish a sustainable fundraising program to meet the short and long term needs of our clients.
Feel free to review our website for more information about our company www.fcmnetwork.ca
We have (2) great opportunities for a young professional looking to get their start in fundraising. Or, is
perfect for someone who has transferable skills in business development, project management and
sales. Under the mentorship of one of our seasoned consultants, our coordinators thrive and learn
quickly how rewarding the field of fundraising can be for someone wanting to make a difference.
Our first opportunity is located in Peel Region. The organization is a charitable organization
supporting families dealing with cancer. Our client is embarking on an ambitious fundraising
campaign to align their efforts with the capital developments currently being planned by the Region’s
Hospitals located in Brampton and Mississauga.
Our second opportunity is located in York Region. The third-party charitable organization supporting
projects in mental health. They are on the verge of launching an ambitious fundraising campaign to
support efforts in mental health that is a direct result of the impact of COVID-19.
Both opportunities are entry level positions with FCM Network that could lead to more exciting
projects in the future.
• In collaboration with senior counsel implement fundraising plans to effectively accomplish
annual goals, targets, deliverables to support the mission, vision and values of our clients.
• Identify, cultivate, solicit and steward prospective relationships and current donors with a view
to grow revenue and ensure current revenue base is maintained.
• Plan, support and implement signature fundraising events (virtual and in-person)
• Effectively support solicitation of prospects by volunteers through the various stages of the
development cycle with activity in each stage to movement of each relationship.
• Effectively work with our client to recruit and support volunteers for committee work.
• Prepare presentation decks, proposal submissions, invoices and collection fulfillment.
• Support fundraising meetings by preparing agendas, minutes or other relevant information to
ensure effective meetings.
• Manage donor database to ensure accurate and comprehensive information.
• Other duties as assigned specific to the growth of the fundraising program.
• Consideration given to 1- 3 years’ experience in fundraising or post-secondary diploma in
fundraising management, or relevant skill set
• Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills
• Experience working or volunteering in the not for profit sector
• Experience in planning and implementing events
• Proficiency working in a Windows environment and Microsoft Office with a comfortability in the
use of video conference applications
• Knowledge of a fundraising database management systems is preferred but not necessary
• Good organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Collaborative working style
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
• Sound judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Willingness to travel within the Greater Toronto Area
• Ability to work some evenings and weekend
• Positions come with an employee benefit package and vacation time in accordance with the
Employment Standards Act of Ontario.
Your resume & cover letter should be emailed to email@example.com or feel free to direct us to your
LinkedIn Profile within your cover letter if you feel this to be more convenient.