PDF To Download: Open in New Tab
Are you passionate about helping people live healthier lives? Are you interested in helping make a difference in the lives of those recovering and healing from mental health and addiction issues? If so, and if you are a gifted fundraising generalist with capital campaign experience, please read on.
About Wayside House of Hamilton
Founded in 1967, Wayside House of Hamilton (Wayside) is an integrated live-in treatment program for men living with substance use disorders – many with concurrent disorders. Potential clients are assessed as requiring live-in treatment together with supportive housing to integrate back into the community. Wayside also provides support for those clients on its waitlist as well as Forever Aftercare™ for clients who have completed its programs.
About the Role
From your home office, with support and guidance from an established fundraising consulting team, The Fundraising Lab, you’ll:
- Deliver a major giving program built on the foundation of an initial Capital Campaign Plan to raise $2.5M and setting the stage for the next campaign
- Continue to implement and grow the Stewardship Plan and engage key members of Wayside leadership and board members to acknowledge and thank donors
- Continue to develop and grow the granting program
- Develop an annual giving program that compliments the capital campaign plan and includes the coordination of Wayside’s yearly major event, Step Up for Wayside
- Carry out ongoing database management
- Deliver on a digital and social media program
This is a full-time position with generous benefits that reports to the CEO of Wayside.
There are many qualities and qualifications we would like you to have and we could list the many accountabilities this role will have. But you are a professional and you know what it takes to inspire people to want to support an important mission. And you know what is required beyond donor solicitations to build relationships and position an organization for success now and in the future.
Candidate Briefing and How to Apply
If you’re interested in this position and want additional information including the salary range, you can review the attached Candidate Briefing.
This is a helpful document in understanding more about our organization and values, provides more insight into the role and responsibilities and will help you to determine if it’s a good fit for you.
After reviewing the Candidate Briefing, send your resume and letter of interest/cover letter to Regan Anderson by May 1, 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re the right person for this role, we want to speak with you and learn more about why this opportunity is right for both you and Wayside. Please send in your material as soon as possible, as we’ll be reviewing resumes as they arrive.
All inquires and applications will be held in strict confidence.