WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Are you a high-performing Fundraiser looking for a dynamic work environment? Do you want to market what matters, and help non-profit organizations reach their donors and new audiences with insights-based, integrated campaigning? If so, then this position may be for you!
The Fundraising Strategist (FS) is the account lead on a client team, partnering with an Account Manager and a Senior Fundraising Strategist. Working across a group of clients (4-6), the FS leads on campaign planning and strategy implementation, delivered through budgets, regular insights reporting, and digital-first, integrated campaign strategy.
The FS also plays a leadership role internally, bringing teams together – creative, data, digital & print production – to ensure strategy and delivery are as strong and streamlined as possible, at every stage of the process. Finally, as our ‘frontline’ fundraisers, the Fundraising Strategist represents Blakely to the external market, and is critical in supporting the company’s vision, priorities, and long-term goals.
- Minimum 3 years experience, with a focus on integrated direct marketing and annual giving
- Specific experience leading digitally led integrated campaigns including email, paid media, video, and direct mail
- Experience developing strategic annual plans and budgets
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Experience analyzing program performance, and developing a narrative around the insights
- Strong customer service skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Experience prioritizing, leading and managing multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external partners simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically about challenges and develop/execute action plans
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Lead and grow the client relationship
- Take annual planning and insights and develop integrated campaign strategy
- Champion and guide cross-team collaboration to develop campaigns for clients, across channels
- Brief internal teams as required – Creative, Data, Digital & Print Production
- Ensure that the Account Manager has the information they need to manage and execute campaign delivery
- Review and provide feedback on creative to ensure it’s on strategy
- Brief the Insights team on any needed analysis, to support campaign strategy or client needs
- Provide cross-channel results reporting to clients with commentary
- Identify and nurture new opportunities for your clients
- Manage the profitability of clients and projects
- Represent Blakely at events, conferences, and in the marketplace as needed
WHO IS BLAKELY?
We are a diverse and smart team who value transparency, collaboration, hard work, and curiosity. We value people above all else and we demonstrate that in our team, in our work, and within the amazing relationships we nurture every day with our clients.
As a workplace which strives to create a culture based on inclusivity and teamwork, we believe that our culture is our biggest competitive advantage. We provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, colour, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, neurodiversity or disability, visible or invisible.
We need YOU – an accomplished Fundraising Strategist who wants to make a difference in the world – to join our client relationships team.
This is a location flexible position, the successful candidate will be able to choose where they do their day-to-day work either from home or the Blakely office, located in Aurora, ON. This position can also be fully remote, it is considered remote if you live more than 150 kilometres from the Blakely office.
For non-remote workers, there will be a requirement to come into the office occasionally for meetings and meet in person with clients as the role requires. For remote workers, there will be a requirement to come to the Blakely office for in-person meetings occasionally with reimbursement for travel based on Blakely’s policy. The salary range for this position is $70,000-$80,000, commensurate with experience, and if the position is remote/non-remote.
HOW TO APPLY
If this description sounds like you, please send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org today. We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates of interest will be contacted.
Begin your journey with us in 2022, and let’s inspire people to do more.