Are you a fundraising professional with experience in individual giving or loyalty?
Have you led a team and inspired/led them to their individual and collective success?
MSF Canada is looking for you. Our Fundraising department, a group of highly committed and dynamic individuals, committed to increasing our revenue and highly motivated by our social mission and the impact of our work globally, is looking for manager for our loyalty team. The well established and dynamic loyalty team includes a Supporter Services Officer, Donor Fulfillment Coordinator, Loyalty Coordinator, Content Officer, Community Fundraising Officer and donor relations representatives.
Salary Grade: Level D on the MSF Canada Salary Grid, $82,615 per year
Status: Must be legally authorized to work in Canada; MSF Canada is not in the position to support a work permit process for any applicant outside of Canada
Benefits: Health Spending Account, Lifestyle Spending Account, group insurance (Life, Dependent Life, AD&D), Peace of Mind plan (i.e. prescription drugs, accidental dental, hospital care, etc.), 5% RRSP contributions (no matching required), starting 4 weeks’ vacation/year, flexible work hours, annual professional development budget, Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), and a positive and innovative office culture grounded in our core values of humanity, integrity and results.
- Responsible for defining, developing, measuring, and reporting on Loyalty Program activities
- Lead a comprehensive annual plan that includes the retention and engagement of MSF supporters
- Provide leadership to the Loyalty Unit by setting clear expectations, directing, planning, and supporting projects as needed
- Support the Associate Director, Mass Marketing by evaluating risks and opportunities in the loyalty portfolio and presenting best options
- Provide ongoing evaluation and reporting of all fundraising activities to the Associate Director, Mass Marketing
- Review and analyze reporting, then lead reflection on reporting results and ideas for course correction
- Serving on the fundraising management team
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Vision and Strategy: In collaboration with the Associate Director, Mass Marketing, define goals, objectives, and metrics including development of annual plans, strategies, and budgeting
- People Management: Lead and support the Loyalty team to achieve their goals, establishing trust, respect, recognition and mutual accountability in a high performance, collaborative environment
- Leveraging data to drive loyalty: Identify data trends that impact donor retention (attrition, renewal rates, LTV, etc.) Together with the Loyalty Officer and Data Unit team, develop donor retention strategies to curb attrition and increase retention and lifetime giving
- Enhancing the donor experience: Lead the development of an exceptional donor journey
- Relations and Operations Management: Responsible for managing the external relationship with our donor care partner and providing support to the Supporter Services Officer to meet service levels and drive an exceptional donor experience
- Commitment to MSF’s Principles; Proficiency Level 3: Acts towards the fulfilment of MSF’s social mission
- Cross-cultural Awareness; Proficiency Level 3: Demonstrates an integrating attitude
- Analytical Thinking; Proficiency Level 3: Analyses and interprets data and information from a variety of sources in a way that facilitates the proposal of solutions and decision-making.
- Strategic Vision; Proficiency Level 3: Plans actions geared towards achieving objectives
- People Management and Development; Proficiency level 3: Works on growth and development of team members
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated professional experience in individual giving loyalty fundraising or relationship marketing with demonstrated results
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading a diverse team, enhancing motivation, development and performance via constructive feedback
- Demonstrated strategic planning and analytical skills
- Experience analysing data and reports
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proficiency in public speaking and presentations, strong negotiation skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy
- Experience with CRM databases
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Only electronic applications will be accepted.