Manager, Corporate Partnerships
Status : Full Time (35 hours a week)
Location : Flexible, hybrid work model in GTA (open to remote candidates in other provinces)
Closing Date: April 3, 2022
Cystic Fibrosis Canada is looking for our next Manager, Corporate Partnerships to take us FURTHER.
Further to lengthen life-spans and improve lives. Further in ensuring the care and support needed is available. Further in accessing critical medicines. Further until all people with cystic fibrosis can and do experience everything life has to offer.
Are you ready to help us go FURTHER? Apply today, and change lives tomorrow.
WHO ARE WE?
Cystic Fibrosis Canada (CF Canada) is a national charitable not-for-profit corporation established in 1960 and is one of the world’s top three charitable organizations committed to finding a cure for cystic fibrosis (CF). As an internationally recognized leader in funding innovation and clinical care, we invest more in life-saving CF research and care than any other non-governmental agency in Canada. We are motivated and driven by our incredible community, and we endeavour to practice our core values of empathy, accountability, collaboration, and innovation in all that we do.
THE ROLE AND IMPACT:
The Manager, Corporate Partnerships works within the Development team with a focus on the stewardship, cultivation & activation of corporate partners as well as driving strategy to grow revenues nationwide supporting CF Canada’s fundraising and mission activities. Alongside the national team, regional teams, and the marketing & communications department, the Manager will cross-cultivate new opportunities in the Corporate Partnerships portfolio and create opportunities to develop next level relationships. This position is a hybrid position (though we are open to remote candidates in other provinces) and will report to the Director, Leadership Giving & Corporate Partnerships at our National Office at 2323 Yonge Street #800, Toronto, ON.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND STEWARDSHIP
- Support a portfolio of national corporate partners achieving retention and growth targets.
- Manage all aspects of assigned corporate partners. This includes securing annual funding, providing outstanding stewardship and reporting on assigned suite of corporate partners.
- Working with the Director, develop and implement a comprehensive partner stewardship communications plan.
- Write proposals and agreements for corporate foundation program funding and prepare impact reports as required.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to employee engagement partners as required
- Proactively deepen relationships within existing account base; create opportunities to develop next level relationships, engage volunteers to assist in networking.
- Support Regional community events with partnerships strategies and activations to increase participant and corporate engagement and event revenue.
COLLABORATION, COMMUNICATION AND REPORTING
- Provide input to national reports and support Director with reporting.
- Collaborate with the Development team (National and Regional) to cross-cultivate new opportunities, monitoring and responding to trends.
- Collaborate with Communications and Marketing teams to develop and expand partnership offerings aligned with CFC’s strategic plan.
- Responsible for data management of accounts and prospects
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Leadership Giving & Corporate Partnerships.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Related post-secondary education (business administration, sports management or social sciences) and/or equivalent combination of education and related experience in a non-profit organization
- 3-5 years of fundraising experience, with a focus in corporate fundraising
- Experience with sponsorship fulfillment and activations for events
- Experience delivering presentations, speeches and training sessions
- Ability to influence, negotiate and manage relationships
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Project management and/or sales and marketing experience
- Ability to gather and analyze information needed for problem solving and decision making
- Ability to coordinate, and work with a group of outside volunteers
- Proven organizational abilities and the ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines under pressure
- Proven ability to take initiative and carry projects to completion with minimum supervision
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and constituent service skills including the ability to work respectfully and inclusively with a diverse employee population and multiple stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to work with numbers
- Experience working with virtual video conferencing tools, Microsoft Office, online fundraising platforms and CRM databases
- Bilingual French and English would be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Collaborative, dynamic, and passionate work environment, with colleagues who are driven and motivated for this community.
- A company culture rooted in empathy, accountability, collaboration, and innovation.
- RRSP matching and benefits program
- Flexible working schedule
- Remote work opportunities
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “Manager, Corporate Partnerships” in your subject line and include your salary expectations.
*Note: All job postings will be open a minimum 5 business days from the date of posting.
Cystic Fibrosis Canada thanks all applicants in advance. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cystic Fibrosis Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to culture, ethnicity, race, color, religion, beliefs, gender, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation, nation of origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We will be happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at all stages of the hiring process.
For additional information on our values (empathy, accountability, collaboration, and innovation), Cystic Fibrosis Canada and the courageous fight being waged against this disease, please visit www.cysticfibrosis.ca.