Manager, Corporate Partnerships
Are you someone who is passionate about the work that you do? Do you want your next adventure to be part of a great cause? If so, look no further than MS Canada! Our team is looking for a Manager, Corporate Partnerships on a full-time basis working 35 hours per week. We support flexible work options including remote work where possible; with some in-person meetings based on your location.
Discover. Innovate. Act
We have a bold vision of a world free of multiple sclerosis (MS). Our mission is to connect and empower the MS community to create positive change and you can be part of that!
Canada has one of the highest rates of MS in the world, with an estimated 90,000 Canadians living with the disease.
We are privileged to be a part of a determined group of change agents who are working tirelessly to create a world free of MS. Some 1500 Canadians affected by MS serve as leadership volunteers on division and chapter councils and committees and an estimated 13,500 volunteers work tirelessly delivering programs, fundraising events, public awareness campaigns and social action activities.
Through discoveries, innovation, and collective action, we will work together to alleviate the uncertainty that MS causes, help provide accessible options for disease management, and reach out to partners to eliminate physical and social barriers in our communities.
Our strategy not only lays out the roadmap in our journey to create a world free of MS, but we hope it also provides inspiration for all in the MS community to connect and collaborate in order to advance treatment and care, enhance well-being, understand and halt disease progression, and prevent MS from happening.
What we offer
At MS Canada, we have a competitive total rewards package that includes health, dental, short-term disability, an employee and family assistance program (EFAP) and travel insurance, to name a few. We offer a RRSP matching program. In addition, we invest in professional development opportunities to support the growth of our team members. Not only do we have an extended, paid office closure at the end of the year, but we also have half day Friday’s before long weekends! On top of that, we offer flexible working arrangements and opportunities to work remotely as well! Who wouldn’t want all of that?
The role you will play
The Manager, Corporate Partnerships plays a lead role in the identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of corporate partnerships. This role is responsible for building lasting relationships and generating revenue to make a significant difference for the MS community.
Key Areas of Impact:
- Maintain and grows current corporate partnerships with outstanding stewardship and integration with multiple areas within MS Canada
- Identifies, cultivates, and solicits new corporate partnerships to build relationships and generate revenue for the organization.
- Identifies new corporate prospects and opportunities and applies a multitude of strategies and tactics to facilitate growth.
- Being the internal expert for corporate engagement and help build and grow expertise amongst other teams
What you will bring
Are you someone who:
- Has the ability to build authentic meaningful relationships with corporations by leading with trust, empathy and unwavering commitment to MS Canada’s mission and values?
- Has strong knowledge of the Canadian sponsorship, cause marketing and employee engagement environment?
- Has exceptional client relations and customer skills and the ability to communicate in a professional manner in a variety of ways to all internal and external stakeholders?
- Has effective contract negotiation skills with the ability to provide strategic and creative ways for corporations to be involved with MS Canada?
- Has proven ability to take initiative and carry projects to completion with minimal supervision?
- Has experience in, and commitment to, using CRM systems (e.g. SalesForce) in support of corporate partnerships efforts?
- Thinks beyond the confines of traditional ways of doing things to recognize opportunities and find new and better approaches?
- Can well with MS community members in a cooperative and supportive manner to achieve shared goals. Valuing and encouraging diverse perspectives to achieve impact
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
If everything you have read so far has made you want to be part of this fantastic team, please send your application that includes your resume, cover letter and salary expectations in one Word or PDF document by May 5, 2023. Applications without salary expectations will not be considered.
All positions at MS Canada will require a criminal background check.
MS Canada is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole workforce where people from all backgrounds can thrive.
To protect the health and safety of our employees and the MS community, MS Canada is requiring employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or obtain an approved exemption. Upon hire, we would need proof of vaccination or an approved exemption.
Our aim is to ensure that all employees, volunteers and those interested in joining our team are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of all sections of MS Canada. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
We are committed to accommodating applicants’ needs throughout the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you need accommodation.
To learn more about MS Canada and the great work that we do, we encourage you to visit www.mssociety.ca.