Manager, Corporate Partnerships & Community Engagement
ABOUT CANADA’S CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL FOUNDATIONS (CCHF)
The mission of Canada’s Children’s Hospital Foundations (CCHF) is to do what is right for children, so they live their healthiest, most fulfilling lives. Established in 2017, CCHF is a non-profit organization that raises funds for a national network of children’s hospital foundations. As the largest single, non-government funder of child health in Canada, CCHF continues to receive generous support through donors within Children’s Miracle Network® as well as contributions from additional companies and partners.
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Giving & Employee Engagement, the Manager, Corporate Partnerships & Community Engagement is an important member of CCHF team playing a critical role in ensuring the organization achieves its plans for growth in alignment with its mission, vision and values.
The successful candidate is a builder and sustainer of relationships, has excellent knowledge about online gaming, corporate partnerships, community engagement and peer-to-peer fundraising, and looks for opportunities for CCHF to grow its corporate, employee and community revenue base. The Manager is also responsible for the revenue budget and annual fundraising plan for CCHF corporate partnerships connected to Extra Life, a leading online gaming fundraising program along with other signature initiatives.
We are looking for a solutions-focused and innovative thinker that thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the ability to manage multiple priorities. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to build relationships, a solid understanding of online gaming fundraising and engagement, exceptional communication skills to interact effectively and influence a variety of partners and stakeholders.
- Corporate and Employee Revenue Growth
- Work with existing corporate partners and recruit new corporate partners and community groups to participate in CCHF’s fundraising programs
- Develop and implement engagement strategies designed to cultivate deeper relationships throughout corporate partnerships
- Develop and maintain fundraising pipeline of prospects and participants to grow participation and revenue for Extra Life and other P2P signature programs
- Revenue Budget Management and Analysis
- Canadian lead for CCHF’s corporate partnerships and signature fundraising programs, including Extra Life, Dance Marathon and other new initiatives
- Accurately develop fundraising budgets and maintain quarterly forecasts to achieve revenue targets
- Analyze existing corporate partnerships and peer to peer fundraising trends to identify and implement opportunities for incremental revenue
- Program Design, Planning, Design and Execution
- Collaborate with CCHF, CMNH and Member Foundations and other stakeholders to develop annual signature fundraising plan in keeping with the CCHF Strategic Plan
- Work with CMNH stakeholders to represent the needs of CCHF Member Foundations and Canadian corporate partners, donors and program participants
- Maintain and utilize CCHF business standards to deliver timely communication, analysis, and execution of program strategy, marketing, communication, activations, employee engagement and stewardship
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Collaborate with marketing, stakeholder experience, and finance to meet the commitments to corporate partners for employee giving and engagement
- Participate in identification and acquisition of new Corporate Partners and other fundraising program teams and delivering an excellent experience from beginning to end
- Deliver ongoing and timely partner communication to Member Foundations to enable fundraising in their local markets
- Team Leadership and Progress Monitoring and Management
- Provide guidance and direction to the team to achieve targets and priorities.
Other Job Requirements
Canada’s Children’s Hospital Foundations is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees, stakeholders, and the people we serve feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our stakeholders and communities in which we live and serve.
Canada’s Children’s Hospital Foundations is committed to fair and equitable employment in our recruitment and selection process. We welcome applicants including, but not limited to, persons with disabilities, racialized communities, all religions and ethnicities, Indigenous people, LGBTQ2S+ persons and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of our foundation community.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Compensation & Application Process
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations by January 25, 2022 to https://cchf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=25.
We thank all applicants for applying, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about CCHF and our mission and values, visit our website at childrenshospitals.ca.