Manager, Donor Experience
Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre (RVH) is Central Ontario’s largest and most advanced health centre, providing the greatest range of care to the communities we serve. Offering the area’s regional programs for cancer, heart, stroke, and child and youth mental health, RVH plays a vital role in the lives of permanent and seasonal residents in the Simcoe Muskoka region.
RVH Foundation mobilizes the community to support the world-class, life-saving work of RVH. The Manager, Donor Experience will lead the development, operationalization, evaluation and optimization of donor experience programs, projects and events to help ensure that donors feel valued, that they understand the impact of their gift and feel inspired to give again and/or give more.
- More than 5 years and up to and including 10 years’ experience developing and managing donor experience portfolios, fundraising, and/or events
- Proven experience and results in fundraising, including events
- Expertise in volunteer coordination, including recruitment, training, support and recognition
- Proven experience and results in sponsorship development and securing sponsorship, including identification, cultivation, and stewarding sponsors
- Experience in identifying opportunities for donor engagement and deepening involvement
- Proven ability to lead program development for cross-organizational initiatives
- Superior written and verbal skills
- Smart, curious, and creative leader with a keen interest in advancing the work of RVH in Simcoe Muskoka
- Inspiring leader who can motivate, mentor, encourage and support a team
- Collaborative worker who can not only lead but also work side-by-side with a team to do the work
- Results-oriented, focused on measurable outcomes and experience in optimizing plans for best performance
- Lead the development, operationalization and evaluation of a donor experience strategy across all donor giving levels to help ensure that those who give to Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre Foundation (RVHF) feel appreciated, appropriately recognized and aware of the impact of their gift
- Manage timely, relevant stewardship for all donors, working in collaboration with Development and Marketing colleagues
- Oversee the design and implementation of a comprehensive and cohesive recognition program across all giving levels, inclusive of annual and capital campaign gifts
- Manage the Donor Experience Assistant in the accurate and timely data entry of gifts and issuing of receipts
- Oversee the design, development, and execution of RVHFs signature and partner events
- Lead the monitoring of RVHF’s third party events strategy (Partners in Caring), optimizing as opportunities present themselves while balancing team resources
- Co-lead the development of event promotions with the Manager, Marketing and the Events Officer
- Lead event sponsorship, including identification, cultivation, and stewarding sponsors in collaboration with event volunteers
- Supervise the selection, management and ongoing relationship building of volunteer events committees to support sponsorship, ticket sales, silent auctions, etc.
- Oversee the tracking, management and delivery of all requirements of donor gift agreements, including stewardship, recognition and engagement opportunities in partnership with Development Officers and the Donor Experience Officer.
For further information about this exciting opportunity and to pursue this career opportunity, please apply through RVH Career Opportunities at www.rvh.on.ca