Manager, Monthly Giving and Donor Services
Are you someone who is passionate about the work that you do? Do you want your next adventure to be part of a great cause? If so, look no further than the MS Society of Canada! Our team is looking for a Manager, Monthly Giving and Donor Service located in anywhere in Canada on a full-time basis working 35 hours per week.
Who we are
We have a bold vision of a world free of Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Our mission is to connect and empower the MS community to create positive change and you can be part of that!
Canada has one of the highest rates of MS in the world, with an estimated 90,000 Canadians living with the disease.
We are privileged to be a part of a determined group of change agents who are working tirelessly to create a world free of MS. Some 1500 Canadians affected by MS serve as leadership volunteers on division and chapter councils and committees and an estimated 13,500 volunteers work tirelessly delivering programs, fundraising events, public awareness campaigns and social action activities.
Through discoveries, innovation, and collective action, we will work together to alleviate the uncertainty that MS causes, help provide accessible options for disease management, and reach out to partners to eliminate physical and social barriers in our communities.
Our strategy not only lays out the roadmap in our journey to create a world free of MS, but we hope it also provides inspiration for all in the MS community to connect and collaborate in order to advance treatment and care, enhance well-being, understand and halt disease progression, and prevent MS from happening. Discover. Innovate. Act.
What we offer
At the MS Society of Canada, we have a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, short-term disability, an employee and family assistance program (EFAP) and travel insurance, to name a few. We also offer a RRSP matching program. Not only do we close between Christmas and New Years, but we also have half day Friday’s before long weekends! On top of that, we offer flexible working arrangements and opportunities to work remotely as well! Who wouldn’t want all of that?
The role you will play
The Manager, Monthly Giving and Donor Services leads the prospecting, retention, and renewal strategies for the MS Society’s monthly giving program in addition to leading donor services. This role contributes to the philanthropic revenue generation in support of the MS Society’s mission.
Key Areas of Impact:
- Leads the strategy development and implementation of the monthly giving program with focus on long term growth.
- Executes the monthly giving campaign collaborating with both internal and external partners.
- Manages the donor services process that includes onboarding donor experience and management of donation processing and fulfillment.
- Leads the donor service team to meet their goals and contribute to donor satisfaction.
What you will bring
Are you someone who (has or is):
- Experience in annual giving programs with a thorough understanding of fundraising practices and ethics, and direct experience working with a successful cross-channel monthly giving program (direct mail, email, digital marketing, telemarketing, face-to-face)?
- Shows proven experience of managing and growing a monthly giving program at a charitable organization?
- Has strong analytical skills and a bias toward data-driven decision-making to establish strategy and to adapt those strategies in response to new/additional data?
- Excellent knowledge of database and systems, in particular Salesforce?
- Well-developed collaboration skills to lead and work with cross-functional teams; demonstrated ability of leading projects that involve multiple teams, consultants and vendors?
- Passionate about the donor service experience with the ability to be ahead of donor expectations?
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
If everything you have read so far has made you want to be part of this fantastic team, please send your application that includes your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to Tracey Dhani at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 8, 2022. Applications without salary expectations will not be considered.
All positions at the MS Society of Canada will require a criminal background check.
The MS Society is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole workforce where people from all backgrounds can thrive.
To protect the health and safety of our employees and the MS community, the MS Society is requiring employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or obtain an approved exemption. Upon hire, we would need proof of vaccination or an approved exemption.
Our aim is to ensure that all employees, volunteers and those interested in joining our team are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of all sections of society. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
We are committed to accommodating applicants’ needs throughout the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you need accommodation.
To learn more about the MS Society of Canada and the great work that we do, we encourage you to visit www.mssociety.ca.