Regional Manager, Ontario and Western Canada
HealthPartners is seeking a regional manager to lead a team of business development professionals who will collaborate to drive forward the mission and brand awareness of HealthPartners.
Purpose: Increase revenue and brand awareness for Ontario and Western Canada for HealthPartners’ mission.
Members of the HealthPartners’ team are:
- Effective and competent professionals.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, able to manage concurrent priorities and deadlines.
- Curious and creative, striving for excellence and innovation.
- Resilient: having a positive attitude and effective personal stress management techniques.
- Team players; committed to the success of their colleagues.
- Internally motivated, with strong personal initiative.
- Working remotely effectively. They establish cooperative, collaborative relationships in this environment.
- Able to work in a bilingual setting.
Responsibilities and Tasks
The Regional Manager, Ontario and Western Canada is responsible to/for:
- Participate in the development, implementation, and execution of the Business Development strategy for all campaigns
- Ensure direct reports understand their roles in achieving the goals of the strategy and have the resources to do so
- Contribute to building and managing the departmental budget
- Participate in the development of the Government of Canada Workplace Campaign strategy and oversee its implementation
- Nurture relationships with the National GCWCC Manager
- Oversee relationship with the National Association of Federal Retirees
- Build relationships with key government leaders
- Nurture relationships with United Way’ hubs in major markets
- Oversee the effective management of the Speakers Bureau for the Government of Canada Workplace Campaign
- Oversee the administration of the private sector workplace campaigns in Ontario and Western Canada (Ontario to British Columbia)
- Nurture and steward relationships with private sector campaigns
- Recruit new private campaigns for payroll giving
- Speak at events as requested on behalf of HealthPartners
- Develop tactics and oversee implementation to increase giving levels per donor and to increase number of donors in each campaign
- Ensure all relevant information related to the campaigns is entered into CRM
- Report regularly to the VP Business Development and Marketing regarding the status of campaigns
- Develop and implement a strong volunteer recruitment, retention, and “reward” program.
- Cooperatively establish performance goals with direct reports. Coach, mentor and assess progress against goals
- Contribute to the development of and fully implement the HP stewardship program.
- Seek feedback from corporations GCWCC departments and members with the goal of improving their experience with HealthPartners
- Consistently use approved HealthPartners branded materials
- Effectively integrate CRM software into daily operations to track all activities and achieve efficiencies.
- Perform other tasks as may be requested by supervisor from time to time.
A successful Regional Manager, Ontario and Western Canada is:
- Passionate about health – focused, driven and committed to health for all
- Impactful – is intentional about making a measurable and valuable difference
- Transparent – is proactive, open and honest about work and professional concerns
- Accountable – conforms to the highest standards
- Collaborative – engages in real connections, strives for positive relationships and meaningful partnerships
Entry Qualifications: A successful candidate for the role of Regional Manager, Ontario and Western Canada has the following formal training:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in business development and account management
- Experience coordinating national projects with multiple stakeholders and tight timelines is preferred
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing revenue development plans
- Experience managing employees
- Comfort with and experience public speaking is preferred
- Fundraising designation (AFP/CFRE) or experience in the not-for-profit sector is an asset
- Bilingualism – Candidates who have oral and written fluency in English and French are strongly preferred
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: open until filled
HealthPartners would like to thank all applicants, however, please note that only those selected to participate in an interview will be contacted.