Plan International Canada
Senior Manager, Customer Journey (Donors)
Posted On: December 1, 2021
Closing On: January 4, 2022
Employment Type: fulltime
Salary Range: 75K-90K
|Plan International Canada
|Director, Donor Marketing & Fulfillment
|Toronto (Eglinton & Mount Pleasant)
|Contact level with Children:
- The Senior Manager leads the development and delivery of a best-in-class donor experience, applying insights backed by behavioural data, donor feedback and industry best practices.
- A key, cross-functional role within Donor Marketing and is responsible for the integration of complex initiatives across products/teams, including segmentation, donor contact strategy planning, win back and upgrade/upsell strategies.
- Leads the ongoing development of donor and market segmentation insights and the creation of segmented donor journeys that grow core donor marketing KPIs such as revenue, donor lifetime value, and donor retention.
- Provides leadership and coaching to a team of direct reports with responsibilities across fundraising & stewardship of our donors.
What does success look like?
- Lead the development and integration of the donor and market segmentation strategies, including oversight on activities to integrate the segment persona’s into cross-team plans and the development of segmented donor journeys that uplift retention, revenue and satisfaction.
- Provide strategic direction and insights into direct marketing best practices for the end-to-end delivery of three annual donor fundraising/engagement appeals, the annual tax receipt mailing and ongoing donor recognition and stewardship campaigns.
- Develop annual business plans, contribute to cross-team planning, and deliver quarterly revenue and expense budget forecasts.
- Lead and facilitate the development of cross-functional initiatives including donor digital engagement, donor non-financial engagement, and an integrated contact strategy.
- Provide strategic direction for the development and execution of cross-functional donor “win back” and upgrade/upsell strategies to improve donor lifetime value and loyalty.
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in leading initiatives with the goal of growing customer/donor revenue, loyalty and/or retention. Experience in cross-functional leadership roles considered an asset.
- Proven direct marketing knowledge with strong evidence of delivering against ambitious revenue and retention goals.
- Experience developing and managing segment/customer/donor journeys.
- Experience handling large budgets and delivering revenue forecasts.
- Proficiency working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or other CRM an asset.
- Outstanding project management, organization, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills paired with the ability to inspire confidence and trust.
- Ability to partner and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders (vendors and agencies) and work effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver organizational goals.
Interested candidates please send your resume and cover letter to Sarah Dodeen: email@example.com
Salary Range: 75K-90K