Senior Manager, Fund Development
Sr. Manager, Fund Development
Bethell Hospice Foundation is seeking an experienced and well-rounded fundraising professional to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have 7+ years of progressive experience within the charitable sector. They will have a strong business acumen together with a proven track record of success in a wide range of fundraising practices. They will have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with ease, all while engaging and working with many staff and volunteers.
Key overall responsibilities:
- In partnership with the Foundation Team, develop and implement the annual fundraising initiative plan.
- Support the Executive Director in developing and implementing major gift and planned giving programs.
- Manage signature events and select third-party events.
- Manage budgets and perform reconciliation for related fundraising initiatives.
- In partnership with the Sr. Manager Marketing and Communications, coordinate and deliver donor-centered communications for events, direct response, digital fundraising appeals and select grants.
- Identify, strengthen, and grow relationships with prospects, donors, corporate sponsors, vendors and partners.
- Organize and facilitate committee meetings, developing agendas, monitoring action items and engaging committee members
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Fundraising, Marketing, Communications, Not-for-Profit Management or a related field. CFRE an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in a wide array of fund development practices including Major and Planned Giving, Special Event Management, Direct Response and Digital Fundraising
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including an ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written forms, as well as forge and maintain relationships with prospects, donors and stakeholders, with a strong focus on service and stewardship.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, as well as contributing in a leadership role in a cohesive team environment.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, AKA Raisin, Mailchimp and/or similar digital fundraising tools would be an asset
Please forward resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: June 5th, 2023. Selected applicants will be interviewed as received.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.