Date: July 8, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
Viewing Platform: Zoom (registrants will be sent login details closer to the date)
Cost: Members: $15.00+HST; Non-Members: $25.00+HST
As good stewards of donor dollars, nonprofit finance leaders are always looking for ways to streamline operations so resources can be used to achieve mission success. In many cases old technology and inefficient, manual and paper-based process become barriers to this success.
Automating financials with modern technology and making the move to a paperless office has enabled the one not-for-profit to reduced AP and payroll workloads by 70% and 90%, respectively.
What would be the impact to your mission if you dramatically improved financial efficiency and visibility with paperless automation?
Join us to:
- Gain insights (from a recent survey) into the efficiency challenges nonprofit finance teams are facing
- Learn the 3 technology features needed to become data-driven and go paperless
- Get financial automation tips and best practices from guest speaker Braam du Plooy, controller at the Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau
- See a live demo of Sage Intacct ― the #1 cloud accounting software solution
• Director, Nonprofit Industry Marketing
Principal Nonprofit Solution Consultant
Braam du Plooy
Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau