Lean Project Management Workshop
Date: Wednesday May 12, 2021
Time: 12:00 – 1:30pm ET
Viewing Platform: Zoom (registrants will be sent login details closer to the date)
Cost: $35.00 + HST for AFP Members – $55.00 + HST for Non-Members
Would you like to learn more about lean and agile project management and how it applies to you?
Lean and agile project management methods are transforming the way we manage projects in many ways. This fun and interactive workshop provides an introduction to lean project management. It highlights why it has become so powerful and how it can apply to your projects. On a high level, we explore how to run a lean project and take a deeper dive into the roles and responsibilities. You will gain actionable tools and ideas that you can use with your team right away.
- What is Project Management, and why has agile changed project management for the better
- The Agile Manifesto and what does this mean for you
- How does agile and lean project management look like, and how do I start?
- Who needs to be part of my lean project team?
- Running your agile project and importance of continuous improvement
Members outside the Greater Toronto Chapter, please contact Matthew Ford at firstname.lastname@example.org to access Member pricing.