Project Management Fundamentals – Fall 2020
Date: Thursday September 10, 2020
Time: 12:30pm-2:00pm ET
Viewing Platform: Zoom (registrants will be sent login details closer to the date)
Cost: $35.00 + HST for AFP Members – $55.00 + HST for Non-Members
Do you manage projects as part of your job? Understanding project management principles and knowing how to apply them is an important skill-set in the workplace.
Often, we need to manage projects internally and divide our time between day-to-day responsibilities and advancing projects. This workshop provides an overview of project management principles and practical tools that you can apply in your job immediately.
We will cover:
- Project management key principles
- How to develop your project plan and get buy-in from key stakeholders
- How to move your plan forward and adjust your plan where needed
- Project risks and what to watch out for
- Common best practices, including how to effectively manage your project virtually
Worth 1.5 CFRE points!
To make this workshop as relevant as possible, a pre-webinar questionnaire is part of your registration. This will help us to tailor our project examples to your specific needs.
Please log-in to register & to access member pricing. If you are a member outside the Greater Toronto chapter, please contact Matthew Ford to access member pricing: firstname.lastname@example.org