Want to make the world a better place and enjoy a 4-day work week? Apply today!
ST (Stephen Thomas Ltd) located just steps away from Toronto’s historic Distillery District, is a full-service marketing and fundraising agency dedicated to helping our clients raise more money. Currently, we are looking for an energetic, collaborative Account Manager who’s ready to roll up their sleeves and work alongside like-minded team members.
We welcome applications from members of groups that have been historically disadvantaged and marginalized, including First Nations, Metis and Inuit peoples, Indigenous Peoples of North America, racialized persons, person with disabilities, and those who identify as women and/or 2SLGBTQ+.
Could you be the direct response fundraiser we’re looking for? If you’re detail-oriented, energetic and positive, we offer a collaborative, supportive environment where you can grow your skills. Working at ST you will receive above market benefits and a starting salary of $55,000 – $60,000 with room for growth.
You, along with your ST teammates, become your client’s partner and help them navigate their integrated fundraising and marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will be in charge of multiple fundraising campaigns that offer our clients direct mail, digital and integrated solutions.
Reporting to your Account Director, you will lead your Account Coordinator(s) to provide flawless day-to-day delivery of projects for your clients. By working efficiently and mindfully you will contribute to a positive team environment.
- Work alongside industry-leading strategic and creative professionals who develop and manage integrated direct response campaigns for renowned charities, including direct mail, digital and brand campaigns
- Manage and navigate direct response campaigns from concept to execution
- Ensure quotes are prepared accurately and adhere to timelines and budgets
- Work with clients as a direct liaison on all aspects of project planning, ensuring that the quality of service is unsurpassed
- Directly manage assigned Account Coordinators
- Foster effective communication and positive, productive working relationships within each account team and with other account teams and departments
- Analyze results against the budget and identify successes and areas of concern, while remaining focused on the big picture.
- Provide your Director and clients with a detailed program analysis
Education & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in direct response, ideally in fundraising
- Experience leading a team
- A fundraising certificate is an asset
- An independent self-motivator
- An individual with integrated direct response experience
- Someone who loves working with clients and sees them as collaborators
- A strong project manager
- Knowledgeable of diverse marketing channels
- Detail-oriented, with killer proofreading skills
- An exceptionally organized individual who can handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Competent and numbers-oriented – able to report on direct response results
- A people person who loves to manage other people and watch them grow
- Knowledgeable of philanthropy
How to apply
- Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Under “Subject” please reference “Account Manager ST”
- If you have already applied for this position on another site, please do not apply again