Director, Major Gifts
Director, Major Gifts
Hospitals of Regina Foundation
Build your career with a top performing team
$100,000 – $125,000 + benefits
Donors are at the heart of what we do on behalf of Regina’s three hospitals – Pasqua Hospital, Regina General Hospital and Wascana Rehabilitation Centre. Since 1987, donors and community partners have been at the heart of the Foundation, donating more than $236 million to help our medical teams provide the best health care possible to our southern Saskatchewan community. Today, Hospitals of Regina Foundation is Saskatchewan’s most successful hospital fundraising organizations, and one of Canada’s leading hospital foundations.
Dedicated to improving patients’ lives by raising funds for the advancement of health care in our southern Saskatchewan community.
The Foundation raises approximately $11-12 million annually from the following sources:
- Major Gifts
- Annual Giving & Direct Mail
- Legacy Giving
- Signature special events and community driven third-party events
- Home Lottery
Improving healthcare services means improving the quality of life for so many people across southern Saskatchewan who receive care at Regina’s hospitals. For more information, please visit the HRF website www.hrf.sk.ca.
Experience, Skills & Attributes:
- Demonstrated success securing major gifts at the six-figure level
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a high performing, highly professional and results oriented environment
- Goal oriented, with a strong commitment to success
- An organized individual with strong analytical skills, attention to detail, creativity and excellent time management abilities
- Evidence of leadership, both formal and informal, and a proven ability to motivate and manage others
- Exceptional communications skills; a tactful and diplomatic communicator and strong writer
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong skills in financial management including budgeting, reporting and monitoring
Interested in this role?
This search is being conducted by crawfordconnect, a search firm specializing in recruiting leaders for Canada’s non-profit sector. For additional information about this position, please reach out to Liz Latimer at 416.690.5377 / 1.866.647.5149 or email@example.com.
We request all applications be submitted online only. If you experience technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit your application by July 10, 2023, please visit https://crawfordconnect.com/for-candidates/job-openings/#/posting/PR-261 to upload your cover letter and resume in two separate documents.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and letter of interest in two documents online only, in confidence. We thank all applicants for applying, however, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If someone you know may be interested in this position, please feel free to forward this information – we’d be pleased to connect with them.