The 2019 honourees are:
- Outstanding Philanthropists: Michael & Sonja Koerner
- Outstanding Volunteer: Laura Dottori-Attanasio
- Outstanding Corporation: Sobeys
- Outstanding Foundation: The Laidlaw Foundation
- Mo Davies Outstanding Small Organization: Homes First Foundation
- Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy: Jasmine de Pencier & Jett Jardeleza-Toole
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional: Ken Mayhew
As Ms. Riseboro said, “This year’s recipients, through their philanthropy, volunteerism and vision, have improved the quality of life for millions of Canadians. Not one part of our community has gone untouched by their passion and generosity. I am thrilled to celebrate them with them, their loved ones and our AFP community on November 27th.”
The 2019 recipients will be honoured at the Philanthropy Awards Luncheon on Wednesday, November 27th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, North Building, as part of Congress 2019, the Greater Toronto Chapter’s annual conference. Please visit the Philanthropy Awards website to order tickets, book a congratulatory advertisement, and learn more about the past recipients.
About the Awards
The AFP Greater Toronto Chapter has honoured leadership in philanthropy through its annual awards program since 1995. This year’s group of extraordinary recipients will join a long list of generous Canadians. These awards celebrate the outstanding contribution of time, leadership and financial support of a special group of Canadians who set new benchmarks of excellence in the acts of giving and volunteering.
For more information, please visit the 2019 Philanthropy Awards website.